Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

When I got up this morning, my dear husband, Tom, surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of roses and a lovely card.


I have to share with you the words on my Valentine:

My Wife, My Forever Valentine

In sharing everything together
through the years,
I've found that I've grown more in love with you.
The smile I fell in love with ...
your kind and thoughtful ways...
your loving, warm embrace...
these have become more beautiful
and more meaningful to me each year.

I love you more than you could ever know.

Happy Valantines's Day

Tom always gives me nice cards for all the special holidays but I have to say that I think this one touched my heart the most.  He isn't just my husband but my best friend.

Thanks for taking the time to share this special day with me.


1 comment:

  1. Very sweet. My Tom's my BFF too!

    Now, please post scooter/motorcycle pics, LOL!

    ReplyDelete