Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Farmer's Wife Progress

I've been using Marti Michell's Perfect Patchwork Templates for my Farmer's Wife blocks and can't believe how much faster and easier the blocks come together.  In the past week, I've completed 8 more blocks.


Marti has generously offered her time and assistance and has put together guides to help us get our Farmer's Wife blocks finished.  I joined Marti's mailing list and each month get a new set of blocks to work on.  Since I joined the mailing list a month after it started, I am a little behind so I've just completed the February blocks.

If you've never tried Marti's templates, I highly recommend them.  They work for either hand or machine piecing and since using them my block sizes are more accurate.  I use my rotary cutter to cut several layers at a time.  All of the templates inclue the 1/4" seam allowance. 

Click HERE for information on the basic Perfect Patchwork Template sets. 

Until next time . . .

Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment